Who We Are?
We are Thomas & Jude Olesen, both born and brought up in Norfolk although we lived in London when we first married and then moved to Cambridge before moving back to Brancaster Staithe where we had married. We both work from home, Thomas in digital marketing and Jude in catering.
Policies of Brancaster Stays
Check in after 3 pm on day of arrival
Check out before 10 am on day of departure
No children, possible exceptions for accompanied teenagers
No pets in rooms, no kennel provided
50% deposit to secure your booking
Full refund for cancellations made with at least 5 days notice
What Our Guest Say About Us
- The perfect find! What a beautiful place. Wonderful location, so close to pubs, beach, the sea, countryside walks and provisions if needed.Beth M.
- What a lovely place to spend my 40th birthday weekend, a lovely couple, apartment was so clean felt so welcoming!! 😍Kelly J.
- Excellent base for travelling around Norfolk. Hosts very helpful. Everything was perfect.guest from W.
- The accommodation was spacious, super clean and well equipped. Everything has been thought of including the essentials for breakfast.guest from L.
- It is very peaceful with a lovely comfortable king size bed. Homemade cake was a lovely touch ...guest from G.
- This best thing about this property is that the owners make it feel like a real home from home.guest from N.
- Had a superb break for 3 nights in the most wonderful apartment which was exceptionally clean/beautifully decorated with absolutely everything you need !guest from Southend On S.
- Accommodation was very comfortable. Jude was very welcoming and friendly. Homemade cakes and special touches were much appreciated.guest from M.
- What a great place! Firstly Jude and Thomas are lovely hosts and we felt very welcome from the moment we arrived. Although it’s close to ...guest from S.
- Fantastic location for a holiday in North Norfolk. Thomas and Jude couldn't be more helpful and we look forward to staying again!guest from M.
- Very clean and comfortable accomodation with a top end specification. Easy parking next to ...guest from B.
- We cannot praise Brancaster Stays high enough. The standard of the "Far" apartment, that we stayed in, was first class. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Trevor P.
- Friendly owners and lovely little place to stay.Very clean.guest from W.
- Jude and Thomas were lovely- fantastic and welcoming hosts.guest from R.
- This is very comfortable and convenient accommodation near the costal path. As a single person I felt safe and Jude was an attentive host.guest from B.
- Beautifully clean and comfortable with the supply of breakfast items a generous and welcome bonus. ...guest from N.
- Lovely place, lovely breakfast, lovely people.guest from C.
- Perfect base for a few days away to explore the North Norfolk coast. The apartment had lovely decor and was spotlessly clean.guest from Upper B.
- Enjoyed our stay,Jude welcomed us with cake,very helpful re restaurants and local walks,will definitely returnguest from B.
- Enjoyed our stay very much. The accommodation was clean and well appointed. Jude was so welcoming and couldn’t have been more helpful.guest from Leighton B.
- Our second stay was just as enjoyable. The apartment is beautiful decorated and is a very relaxing space to have a break.guest from L.
- Lots of little extras that make such a difference along with friendly hosts. Enjoyed it immensely , all definitely be back.guest from B.
- We had a really relaxing stay in Far for 4 nights. The accommodation is fresh and airy, and spotlessly clean.guest from N.
- Marvellous place to stay,, spacious and comfortable. Quiet easily accessible location not far from the coast path.guest from Clay C.
- We booked for a 2 night stay after our wedding and were not disappointed. Thomas and Jude were ...guest from N.